I turned 35 the other day. Pretty sure that officially makes me old.
Seems as good a day as any to set some goals for the year to come.
So here we go, in rough outline form.
• Lose 30lbs, by August 1st, using the tried and true combo of running, biking, lifting, and not eating fast food. The weight number might seem extreme to some, but I assure you it is not.
• Complete a round of Nike Coach 5k prep.
• Run a sub 20 min 5k race by August 1. (After that begin setting other time goals)
• Restart the photo a day project.
• Fully reboot TLC
• Take a trip somewhere I have never been.
• Take the kidlets back to Disney.
• Get a couple of the tattoos that I have planned.
• Learn to sail
There are more of course… and I’ll be sure to note them accordingly.